Welcome to the National Residence Hall Honorary (NRHH) Homepage!
Find updates and info about the University of Wisconsin Whitewater’s Linda Long Chapter here!
Follow us on Facebook at UWW-NRHH,
and Twitter at UWWNRHH.
If you would like to nominate someone to be a part of NRHH, please fill out this nomination form below and send it to NRHH@uww.edu.
NRHH member Selection Timeline:
It’s officially that time again. NRHH is opening up nominations for membership to the organization. As a NRHH Member you are eligible to nominate students who you believe are a part of the top 1% of leaders living on campus. Below is all of the information regarding the nomination and application process.
Requirements for nomination/membership are:
- Must have lived in the residence halls for 2 semesters
- Must currently reside in a residence hall
- Must have been active within residence life for at least 1 semester
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5
So when and how do I nominate someone?
- YOU CAN NOMINATE SOMEONE FOR MEMBERSHIP RIGHT NOW!
- Nominations will close on November 6, 2013 at 11:59pm. Late nominations will not be accepted.
- To nominate someone, fill out the attached form and email it to NRHH@uww.edu. Nomination forms can also be found on our website at http://uwwnrhh.org/
- We are only accepting electronic submissions
- As soon as the nomination comes in, an application will go out. We are hoping to have a 24-hour (or less) turn around period.
- Applications with Reference are due November 13, 2013 at 11:59pm