Hello NRHH! It’s officially that time again. NRHH is opening up nominations for membership to the organization. As a NRHH Member you are eligible to nominate students who you believe are a part of the top 1% of leaders living on campus. Below is all of the information regarding the nomination and application process.
Requirements for nomination/membership are:
- Must have lived in the residence halls for 2 semesters
- Must currently reside in a residence hall
- Must have been active within residence life for at least 1 semester
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5
Nominees will then be required to fill out an application for membership and submit at least one reference form.So when and how do I nominate someone?
- You can start nominations November 1, 2015!
- Nominations will close on November 8, 2015 at 11:59pm. Late nominations will not be accepted.
- To nominate someone, fill out the attached form and email it to NRHH@uww.edu. Nomination forms can also be found on our website at http://uwwnrhh.org/
- We are only accepting electronic submissions
Anything else I should know?
- As soon as the nomination comes in, an application will go out no later than a day or two after nominations are done.
- Then applications are due November 15th 2015.
- Applications with Reference are due the same day applications are due at 11:59pm
- New members will be informed by November 22nd.
- Induction banquet will be December 6th.
If you have any lingering questions about what NRHH is all about or how the selection/nomination process works, please do not hesitate to contact us at NRHH@uww.edu. You can also stop by our office on second floor Goodhue and talk to one of our wonderful E-Board Members.